wishlist feb 26

February 26, 2011 | Filed Under | 12 Comments

wishlist feb 26

Did you like this? Share it:
Original fakes by yovodude when re-upload, DO NOT alter my watermark!

Comments

12 Responses to “wishlist feb 26”

1. Lonewolf

hey yovo, great fakes as always, i was wondering if you could send the three pics featuring ariel winter and bella thorn to cphj2000@aol.com

2. Joshjoh

Awesome work, can you send these to me please at joshjoj@sbcglobal.net?

3. Adam

AWESOME fakes!!! Could you send me the Bella Thorne, Abigal Breslin, and Georgie Henley at email4adam@yahoo.com

4. Andywinni

@ lonewolf dont try to get the pics from the wishlist you dont can get them when u not have donate with money for them only ppl who have paid money as donation to yovodude have get them directly to there emails so the wishlist is not be able for us regular ppl

5. Andywinni

@adam dont ask him to send u the wishlistfakes he not will do it i ask 5 days for the bella thorne fake of the wishlist but not have get it send until today

6. dude

can you send me this three and the before three
    to duderanch76@yahoo.com

7. Andywinni

To all users who donates money to yovodude plz dont ask for to much fakes in the wishlist so that yovodude can upload on uacelebfake per day and he not must post 3 fakes in an png file than the asking for sending wishlistfakes to emailacounts of regular users who not can donate at the mom to yovodude will automaticly will stop and everyone on yovodude would be happy the payers and the notpayers users

8. paco

Could you send me the Bella Thorne, Abigal Breslin, and Georgie Henley at ederrin.99@gmail.com

9. BigDawg0939

Could you send me the Bella Thorne, Abigal Breslin, and Georgie Henley at heavyduty0939@yahoo.com

10. eric

id love to be that guy.she looks so sexy.beautiful.

11. irvan arief

send to my email thanks before :) ewonkhartanto@ymail.com